Rottweiler the Perfect Breed for Keeping It As a Pet
Rottweilers are large, powerful and known as a “great companion”. They were originally bred for herding. By nature they are obedient and good natured. The reference of this breed was found in ancient Roman History as a companion of great noble king. Though the empire and the emperors are faded in history, but this breed still exists, without any change of its reputation. Brave, lovable, intelligent are the perfect ways to define a Rottweiler.
Following are some tips on whether you are the perfect person to own a Rottweiler
- If you are composed and definitely should have leadership traits. They like their owners to be firm and assertive. They are highly intelligent dogs and like to take up challenges. They like to take orders and may sometimes become aggressive if an unknown person tries to mess with them. These breeds are highly protective about their owner.
- Rottweilers likes to get pampered from their owners. They are a quick learner and very much compassionate. Most importantly energy is full of them, they can do high end activities like hiking, swimming etc. Due to this quality they can be an excellent rescue dog, hunting dogs etc.
- They are seeker of love and affection. They get upset, if you don’t give them quality time. Often you will see that Rottweiler’s prefer to stay with the owners. They will follow you everywhere wherever you go, often moving from room to room with you.
- Due to the advent of technology, our life has become very fast ,dogs can fill the void, They are extremely loyal that’s why: “Dogs are known as man’s best friend”. Rottweiler’s are extremely cognizant of emotions and can make an excellent companion. Actor Will Smith also owns this breed.
- Training is a very important from the early age. Otherwise it will be difficult to manage them.
- Rottweiler’s when they grow up become huge in size. Don’t keep this breed if you have small house and don’t have enough garden area.
- Rotties are very possessive about their masters. So you have to handle them properly. Otherwise if proper training is not given they might become very ferocious.
You will be a person who includes the Rottweiler in your daily activities not just leave them to their own company in a backyard they get bored, frustrated and destructive – they need family inclusion to be the best that they can be.