How To Train Your Rottweiler Puppy?
Rottweilers make for a great puppy because they not just shower you with love but also make you feel protected and needless to say that they remain extremely loyal throughout. But bringing a rottweiler puppy in your life is not all that fun because there is a huge responsibility that comes with it. And this responsibility is mainly to train the puppy in its growing up age, maintaining it in the middle stage of the puppy’s life and then finally in the old age taking care of their medical needs and requirements. As mentioned already, the growing up stage is all about training. So let us find out easy to train your pup.
Training your Rottweiler Puppy in its Growing Up Stage
- Socializing the Rottweiler – If you don’t socialize your puppy properly, then there are chances that they will turn unnecessarily possessive and maybe aggressive when people come towards you. So from a very tender age, make sure that you let people and kids meet your puppy and train your puppy to enjoy meeting guests.
- Instilling on them Manners – To make sure that they are well mannered pets and they follow instructions you need to reward them in your own way when they follow what you say. This will help your puppies to realize that the more instructions they follow, the more rewards they will get. And this reward should be physical contact. Read my e’book
- Channelizing their Bad Behavior – The most tricky part is to alter their bad behavior so that they get rid of them. If they are in the mood to chew your hands or feet, you can always give them a bone toy for them to play with that And indeed chastise then for doing so.. Or when they are barking and jumping you can instruct them to sit and they will do that soon enough because they know they will be rewarded. If you read my e-book.
- Potty Training – Potty training is the most crucial of all trainings. Select a spot for them to potty and for the next 1 week take them their so that they understand the place where they need to go to excrete. After 1 to 2 weeks, they will go there automatically. That is if you desire dog do business in particular area.I really don’t care much as long as outside- that’s why I crate train. Read my e book
- So if you are game to take it upon you to train a rottweiler, then give a home and a family to a rottweiler today. And at Coalfire Rottweilers you will get your desired